From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Doula is an assistant providing non-medical support during and after childbirth.
Doula may also refer to:
- Doula (anatomy), an inflatable pink sac connected to the palate the male dromedary externalises when mating
- Doula (necrosis), cutaneous necrosis caused by ulceration of skin abscesses in camels and their relatives
- Doula Mouriki (1934–1991), Greek Byzantinist and art historian
- Siraj ud-Daulah, an eighteenth-century ruler of Bengal, often spelled Siraj-ud-Doula in older literature
- Sayf al-Dawla, a medieval ruler of Aleppo, frequently spelled Saif al Doula
- Douala, city in Cameroon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Doula.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.