Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up down low in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Down-low (also "on the down low" or "on the DL") may refer to any activity or relationship kept discreet. Specifically, it may refer to:
- Keeping an act, action or some other piece of information a secret.
- Down-low (sexual slang): Men who identify as heterosexual, but have sex with men secretly.
- For more general meaning, see down low on Wiktionary.
In music, Down low can refer to:
- Down Low, rap/hip hop group
- "Down Low (Nobody Has to Know)", the R. Kelly song
- Down Low (album), the Betzefer album
- On The DL, The Pharcyde song
- Downlow, by Lexx an up-and-coming Nigerian artiste, produced by Richie. Released on 13th October, 2017
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Down-low.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.