Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up downtime in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term downtime is used to refer to periods when a system is unavailable.
Downtime or Down Time may also refer to:
- Downtime (break), a period of rest and relaxation, especially during a day of labour
- Downtime (Doctor Who), a 1995 direct-to-video spin-off of the TV series Doctor Who
- Downtime (film), a 1998 British film
- "Downtime" (song), a 2001 single by Jo Dee Messina
- "Down Time", a 2006 single by Aaradhna
- Down Time, a Turbo Drop ride at Lake Compounce amusement park, Bristol, Connecticut
- Uptime / Downtime, a 2010 double album by the Kleptones
- A Mnemonic for the seven wastes of Muda (Japanese term)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Downtime.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.