From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dozy is a Dutch surname, it may refer to:
- Frans Dozy (1807–1856), bryologist
- Iman Dozy (1887–1957), Dutch football player
- Jean Jacques Dozy (1908–2004), Dutch geologist who discovered the Ertsberg in New Guinea
- Reinhart Dozy (1820–1883), Dutch scholar of Arabic
- Trevor Ward-Davies (1944–2015), bass guitarist in the 1960s British band Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dozy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.