(Redirected from Dracena (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Dracaena, Dracena, dracaena, or dracena in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dracaena (romanized form of the Greek δράκαινα - drakaina, "female dragon") can mean:
- Drakaina (mythology), a Greek mythological entity
- Dracaena (plant), a genus of plants
- Cordyline australis, a plant commonly known as the Dracaena palm
- Dracaena (lizard), a genus of lizard
- Dracena, a town in Brazil
- Dracaena, a fictional dragon-woman in Percy Jackson & the Olympians
- Drakaina (model) (born 1975), a French actress and model.
|Search foror on Wikipedia.|
- All pages with titles containing drakainas
- All pages with titles containing drakaina
- All pages with titles containing dracaenas
- All pages with titles containing dracaena
- Dragon (disambiguation)
- Draco (disambiguation)
- Drago (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dracaena.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.