Jump to navigation Jump to search
Draganovo may refer to:
- In Bulgaria (written in Cyrillic as Драганово):
- Draganovo, Burgas Province - a village in the Burgas municipality, Burgas Province
- Draganovo, Dobrich Province - a village in the Dobrich municipality, Dobrich Province
- Draganovo, Kardzhali Province - a village in the Chernoochene municipality, Kardzhali Province
- Draganovo, Veliko Tarnovo Province - a village in the Gorna Oryahovitsa municipality, Veliko Tarnovo Province
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.