8 March 1984|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||75 kg (165 lb)|
|Club||CS Farul Constanta (ROU)|
|College team||Iowa Hawkeyes (USA)|
|Coach||Octavian Tileaga (ROU)|
Dragoș Agache (Romanian pronunciation: [ˈdraɡoʃ aˈɡake]; born March 8, 1984 in Brăila) is a Romanian swimmer, who specialized in breaststroke events. He set a new Romanian record of 27.47 to collect a silver medal in the 50 m breaststroke at the 2010 European Aquatics Championships in Budapest, Hungary.
Agache qualified for the men's 100 m breaststroke at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, by clearing a FINA B-cut of 1:01.19 from the World Championships in Shanghai, China. He challenged seven other swimmers on the third heat, including two-time Olympians Martin Liivamägi of Estonia and Carlos Almeida of Portugal. He rounded out the field to last place by less than 0.14 of a second behind Poland's Dawid Szulich and Israel's Imri Ganiel in 1:02.93. Agache failed to advance into the semifinals, as he shared a thirty-seventh place tie with four-time Olympian Malick Fall of Senegal on the first day of preliminaries.
- "Dragoș Agache". London 2012. Retrieved 20 April 2013.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Dragoș Agache". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 20 April 2013.
- "European Long Course Championships: Fred Bousquet, Paul Biedermann, Lotte Friis, Federica Pellegrini Shine". Swimming World Magazine. 14 August 2010. Archived from the original on 16 February 2013. Retrieved 20 April 2013.
- "Qualifying Athletes – Men's 100 m breaststroke" (PDF). FINA. Archived from the original (PDF) on 16 November 2012. Retrieved 20 April 2013.
- "Camelia Potec a ratat calificarea in finala la 400 m la Mondiale" [Camelia Potec failed to qualify for the finals in the 400 m at the World Championships] (in Romanian). Bună Ziua Iași. 24 July 2011. Retrieved 20 April 2013.
- "Men's 100m Breaststroke Heat 3". London 2012. Retrieved 11 February 2013.
- "JO 2012 Natatie Dragos Agache a ratat calificarea in semifinala probei de 100 metri bras" [2012 Olympic Swimming: Dragos Agache failed to qualify for the semifinals in the 100 meter breaststroke] (in Romanian). HotNews.ro. 28 July 2012. Retrieved 20 April 2013.
|This biographical article related to a Romanian swimmer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|