From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Drago is a surname.
Those bearing it include:
- Gago Drago, professional Armenian kickboxer
- Dick Drago, a former Major League Baseball pitcher.
- Tony Drago, a professional snooker player from Malta
- Billy Drago, American actor
- Anthony Drago, American Musician | Killing Time
- Blackie Drago, a Marvel Comics super-villain known as the Vulture
- Luis María Drago, Argentine politician
- Hermanegild Marcos Antonio Drago, a Pakistani Catholic doctor
- Ty Drago, an American novelist | The Undertakers
|This page lists people with the surname Drago. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|