From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dragonfire)
Dragon Fire may refer to:
- In fiction and mythology, the ability of dragons to exhale fire, or any of several things which allude to this power
- Dragon Fire (roller coaster), a roller coaster at Canada's Wonderland
- Dragon Fire (novel), a 2000 political novel by journalist Humphrey Hawksley about a future war between China, Pakistan, and India
- Dragon Fire (mortar), a heavy automated mortar under testing by the United States Marine Corps
- Dragon Fire (1993 film), a 1993 martial arts film starring several kickboxing champions
- Quest for Glory V: Dragon Fire, the final game in the Quest for Glory series by Sierra
Dragonfire may refer to:
- Dragonfire (Doctor Who), a 1987 serial in the science fiction television series Doctor Who
- Dragonfire (video game), a 1982 video game released by Imagic
- Dragonfire (novel) an Andrew Kaplan spy thriller about a CIA agent trying to prevent another Southeast war
- Alternate title of Tagget, a 1991 spy film/thriller
- Dragonfire II: The Dungeonmaster's Assistant a 1985 computer program for managing tabletop role-playing games
Dragon's Fire is the 18th novel in the Dragonriders of Pern series.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dragon Fire.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.