From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up drakon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Drakon may refer to:
- Draco, an ancient Greek lawgiver infamous for his harsh penalties
- DRAKON, a programming language
- Drakon (novel), a novel by S.M. Stirling
- IT-1 or 3M7 Drakon, a Soviet missile tank
- Drakon Empire, a fictional group from Sonic the Comic
People with the name
- Constantine Drakon, a character from DC comics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Drakon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.