Draper Holdings Business Trust
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (August 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The philanthropic division of the trust, Draper Holdings Charitable Foundation, Inc., includes WBOC's "Bless Our Children" program which raised and distributed $159,754 in funds in 2010.
Draper Holdings Business Trust donated a professional broadcast news set to the University of Maryland Eastern Shore to aid in the production of student programming. The set was previously used by WBOC-TV.
Companies owned by the trust
- Draper Digital Media - Digital Media and Marketing Services ()(2009 - 2014)
- Cannery Village - Real estate developer (Website)
- Delmarva Online, LLC - Regional Internet Service Provider - (Website)
- DCI Voice Solutions - telecommunication products and services - (Website) 
- IP Horizon - VoIP products and services - (Website)
- Loblolly, LLC - Real Estate Holding Company 
- WBOC-TV - CBS affiliate
- WBOC-DT2 - Fox affiliate
- WorldHub - Telecommunications products and services
- WBOC - Bless Our Children., Retrieved on February 24, 2011.
- WBOC TV and Fox21 Donate Broadcast News Set to UMES. Retrieved on January 11, 2009.
- Source Companies, LLC - Integrated Advisory Services for Businesses Archived July 16, 2011, at the Wayback Machine., "Draper Holdings Business Trust Restructuring". Retrieved on January 11, 2009.
- WBOC-TV Celebrates 55th Anniversary. Retrieved on July 17, 2009.
- Milton Chamber of Commerce Members Archived March 22, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.