|Look up drawbridge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- A drawbridge is a type of moveable bridge.
- In American English, drawbridge can also refer to moveable bridges in general.
Drawbridge may also refer to:
- Drawbridge, California, a ghost town in the USA.
- Drawbridge, Cornwall, a hamlet in England.
- Drawbridge Peak, a mountain in Alberta, Canada.
- Drawbridge (company), based in California, USA
- Drawbridge in Nieuw-Amsterdam, a painting (1883) by Vincent Van Gogh.
- Drawbridge mentality, a term describing a selfish mentality.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Drawbridge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.