Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up drawdown in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Drawdown may refer to:
- Drawdown (economics), decline in the value of an investment, below its all-time high
- Drawdown (hydrology), a lowering of a reservoir or a change in hydraulic head in an aquifer, typically due to pumping a well
- Drawdown (climate), the point at which greenhouse gas concentrations in the atmosphere begin to decline
- Drawdown card, used for testing paints and coatings through wet film preparation
- Drawdown chart, paper used to test various coating properties
- Income Drawdown, a method withdrawing benefits from a UK Registered Pension Scheme
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Drawdown.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.