|Look up drawdown in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Drawdown may refer to:
- Drawdown (economics), decline in the value of an investment, below its all-time high
- Drawdown (hydrology), a lowering of a reservoir or a change in hydraulic head in an aquifer, typically due to pumping a well
- Drawdown (climate), the point at which greenhouse gas concentrations in the atmosphere begin to decline
- Drawdown card, used for testing paints and coatings through wet film preparation
- Drawdown chart, paper used to test various coating properties
- Income Drawdown, a method withdrawing benefits from a UK Registered Pension Scheme
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Drawdown.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.