|Look up dreamgirl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dream Girl or dreamgirl may refer to:
Theatre, film and TV
- Dream Girl (1921 film), an American silent film produced by Universal Studios
- Dream Girl (1948 film), an American film adapted from the play by Elmer Rice
- Dream Girl (1977 film), a 1977 Indian Hindi film
- Dream Girl (2009 film), an Indian Oriya film
- Dreamgirls (film), a 2006 film adaptation of the Broadway musical
- Manic Pixie Dream Girl, a stock character in film
- The Dream Girl (1916 film)
- Dream Girl (play), a 1945 stage play written by Elmer Rice
- Dreamgirls, a Broadway musical that debuted in 1981 based on Diana Ross and the Supremes
- The Dream Girl (operetta), a 1924 operetta
Books and comics
- Dream Girl (A Spenser Novel) by Robert B. Parker 2014
- "Dream Girl", alter ego Nura Nal, a superhero published in DC Comics as a member of the Legion of Super-Heroes
- Dream Girls (band), a Taiwanese girl group
- Bobbie Smith and the Dream Girls, covered on Baby (The Detroit Cobras album)
- Chapter 1. Dream Girl – The Misconceptions of You, an album by Shinee
- "Dream Girl", a song by Mark Wynter, 1961
- "Dream Girl", a song by Arthur Alexander, 1963
- "Dream Girl", a song by Davy Jones, 1965
- "Dream girl", a song written by Luiz Bonfá, Sharon Hamilton & Lucien Wepper, recorded by Bonfá on his 1966 album "The Brazilian Scene"
- "Dreamgirl" (Dave Matthews Band song), 2005
- "Dream Girl", a song by Basshunter from Now You're Gone – The Album, 2008
- "Dream Girl", a song by Mumzy Stranger from his 2008 mixtape.
- "Dream Girl", a song by Deli Creeps
- "Dream Girls" (I.O.I song)
- "Dream Girl", a song by New Edition from One Love
- "Dream Girl" (Sean Paul song)
- "Dream Girl" (Shinee song), lead single of the above album
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dream Girl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.