Jump to navigation Jump to search
Drenovac may refer to:
- Drenovac, Knjaževac, a village in Knjaževac, Zaječar, Serbia
- Drenovac, Paraćin, a village in Paraćin, Pomoravlje District, Serbia
- Drenovac, Prokuplje, a village in Prokuplje, Toplica, Serbia
- Drenovac, Šabac, a town in Šabac, Mačva District, Serbia
- Drenovac, Stanovo, a village in Stanovo, Šumadija District, Serbia
- Drenovac, Vranje, a village in Vranje, Pčinja, Serbia
- Božidar Drenovac (1922–2003), Serbian football player and manager
- Đorđe Drenovac (born 1992), Serbian basketball player
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Drenovac.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.