Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dresser in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dresser may refer to:
- Dresser or full-dresser, a large touring motorcycle with panniers, topbox and fairing
- Dresser (surname), a surname
- Dresser (theatre), theatrical stagehand involved with costumes
- Window dresser, shop display designer
- Dresser Industries, multinational corporation based in Dallas, Texas
- Grinding dresser, to dress the surface of a grinding wheel
- The Dresser, a 1980 play by Ronald Harwood
- A dressing table or other chest of drawers in a bedroom.
- A Welsh dresser (often called a "china hutch" in the United States) used to store and display crockery and cutlery in a kitchen, scullery or dining room.
- Dresser, California, community in Alameda County
- Dresser, Indiana, a ghost town in Vigo County
- Dresser, Wisconsin, small town in Polk County, Wisconsin
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dresser.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.