Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dresser in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dresser may refer to:
- A dressing table or other chest of drawers in a bedroom.
- A Welsh dresser (often called a "china hutch" in the United States) used to store and display crockery and cutlery in a kitchen, scullery or dining room.
Film and theater
- Dresser (theatre), theatrical stagehand involved with costumes
- The Dresser, a 1980 play by Ronald Harwood
- Dresser, California, community in Alameda County
- Dresser, Indiana, a ghost town in Vigo County
- Dresser, Wisconsin, small town in Polk County, Wisconsin
- Dresser (surname)
- Dresser Industries, multinational corporation based in Dallas, Texas
- Full-dresser, a large touring motorcycle with panniers, topbox and fairing
- Grinding dresser, a tool to dress the surface of a grinding wheel
- Window dresser, shop display designer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dresser.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.