|Directed by||Abu Sayeed (film director)|
|Produced by||Impress Telefilm Limited|
|Written by||Abu Sayeed (film director)|
|Music by||Abu Sayeed|
Shila and Rahul have been married recently. Being a lower-middle-class family, they could not get all the things needed to furnish a house. There is no dressing table in the house. One day Rahul brings an old dressing table. Albeit an old one, Shila is still happy with it. Next day while cleaning the dressing table she finds an old diary. At first Shaila hesitates about whether she should read the diary as it belongs to someone else, but one night she gives in to her curiosity. After finding the first 2/3 pages interesting, she ends up reading the whole diary by the end of the night. After finishing the diary, Shila walks towards the dressing table. She looks at the mirror and discovers herself. Then starts a new chapter in her life.
- Tarin Rahman as Shila
- Azad Abul Kalam as Rahul
- Taskin Sumi
- Arman Parvez Murad
- Nadia Nodi
- Iffat Trisha
- Tania Rahman
- Ataur Rahman
- K. S. Firoze
- Khalilur Rahman Qaderi
Production and release
- "Shooting of Abu Sayeed's 'Dressing Table' underway". The Independent. Dhaka. 31 July 2015.
- "Tarin Rahman busy with film, ad, TV play". The New Nation. 13 August 2015.
- Bhattacharya, Pallab (25 August 2016). "Abu Sayeed's 'Dressing Table' premieres". The Daily Star.
- আবু সাইয়ীদের 'ড্রেসিং টেবিল' [Abu Sayyed's 'Dressing Table']. Samakal. 2 August 2015.
- Bhattacharya, Pallab (4 August 2016). "Abu Sayeed's Dressing Table". The Daily Star.
- Mullick, Swapan (7 July 2018). "From Dhaka, with a flow of new ideas". The Statesman.
|This article related to a Bangladeshi film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|