From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up droop in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
To droop means to hang down, to sag, particularly if limp. Droop may refer to:
- Voltage droop, the intentional loss in output voltage of a power supply as it drives a load
- Droop (control), the steady state deviation of a P controller
- LED droop, the lowering of efficiency of light-emitting diodes at higher electrical currents
- Droop quota, a type of quota for counting and transferring votes in an election
- Droop (aircraft), a type of high-lift device found on the wings of some large aircraft
- Droop-nose, an adjustable nose found on some supersonic aircraft
- Marie Luise Droop (1890-1959), a German writer and producer
- Henry Richmond Droop (1831–1884), an English mathematician
- John Percival Droop (1882–1963), a British classical archaeologist
- Drupe, a form of fruit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Droop.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.