From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up drudge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A drudge is a person who does tedious, menial, or unpleasant work; it can also refer to the work itself, known as drudgery.
Drudge can also refer to:
- Matt Drudge, American Internet journalist
- Drudge (TV series), Matt Drudge's former TV series
- John Drudge, early 18th century sea captain who ended the career of pirate Nicholas Brown
- Mr. Drudge, a character in the comic strip Motley's Crew
- A race in the MMORPGs Asheron's Call and Asheron's Call 2, playable in the latter
- A race of enemies in the first-person shooter video game The Conduit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Drudge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.