Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up drudge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A drudge is a person who does tedious, menial, or unpleasant work; it can also refer to the work itself, known as drudgery.
Drudge can also refer to:
- Matt Drudge, American Internet journalist
- John Drudge, early 18th century sea captain who ended the career of pirate Nicholas Brown
- Mr. Drudge, a character in the comic strip Motley's Crew
- A race in the MMORPGs Asheron's Call and Asheron's Call 2, playable in the latter
- A race of enemies in the first-person shooter video game The Conduit
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Drudge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.