Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (June 2009)|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Drug Dev Ind Pharm|
|Edited by||Robert O. Williams III|
Informa Pharmaceutical Science
Topics covered include:
- Emerging technologies in pharmaceutical development and industrial pharmacy
- In vitro–In vivo correlations
- Oral controlled release systems
- Drug delivery
- Preclinical drug development, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics
- Drug pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics
- Biopharmaceutics and oral absorption
- Preformulation and physical pharmacy
- Methodologies, including statistical design/optimisation, if there is clear clinical relevance.
The journal publishes 12 issues per year in simultaneous print and online editions and is available on a subscription basis. Individual articles can be purchased on a pay-per-view basis. All back-issues of the journal are available online and are hosted on the publisher's website.
Subscribers to the electronic edition of the journal receive access to the online archive, which dates back to 1974.