Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy
|Edited by||Hugh D. C. Smyth|
|Drug Development Communications|
|History||First published 1974|
Informa Pharmaceutical Science
|ISO 4||Drug Dev. Ind. Pharm.|
Topics covered include:
- Emerging technologies in pharmaceutical development and industrial pharmacy
- In vitro–In vivo correlations
- Oral controlled release systems
- Drug delivery
- Preclinical drug development, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics
- Drug pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics
- Biopharmaceutics and oral absorption
- Preformulation and physical pharmacy
- Methodologies, including statistical design/optimisation, if there is clear clinical relevance.
The journal publishes 12 issues per year in simultaneous print and online editions and is available on a subscription basis. Individual articles can be purchased on a pay-per-view basis. All back-issues of the journal are available online and are hosted on the publisher's website.
Subscribers to the electronic edition of the journal receive access to the online archive, which dates back to 1974.