Drug Metabolism Reviews
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (June 2016)|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Drug Metab Rev|
Informa Pharmaceutical Science
|ISSN||‹See Tfm›0360-2532 (print)
‹See Tfm›1097-9883 (web)
Established in 1972, Drug Metabolism Reviews is an academic journal that publishes review articles on all aspects of drug metabolism research. It is the official journal of the International Society for the Study of Xenobiotics (ISSX).
Topics covered include:
- established, new and potential drugs
- environmentally toxic chemicals
- metabolism and excretion
- enzymology, including all living species.
The journal publishes 4 issues per year in simultaneous print and online editions. All back-issues of the journal are available online and are hosted on the publisher's website.
According to ISI it received an impact factor of 5.356 as reported in the 2014 Journal Citation Reports by Thomson Reuters, ranking it 16th out of 254 journals in the category “Pharmacology & Pharmacy”.
- "International Society for the Study of Xenobiotics". www.issx.org. Retrieved 2009-05-22.
- "Editorial Board Members". informapharmascience.com. Retrieved 2009-05-22.
- "University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences". www.uams.edu. Retrieved 2009-06-10.
- "Informa Pharmaceutical Science brochure". informapharmascience.com. Retrieved 2009-05-22.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Pharmacology & Pharmacy". 2014 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2015.