Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Drukpa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Druk may also refer to:
- Druk, of or pertaining to Bhutan
- of or pertaining to the Ngalop people, the majority ethnicity in Bhutan
- Druk Gyalpo "Thunder Dragon King", the formal title of the King of Bhutan
- Drukyul, the Dzongkha name for Bhutan, translates to Land of the Thunder Dragon
- Druk tsendhen, the national anthem of Bhutan
- Druk Air, the national airline of Bhutan
- Druk Phuensum Tshogpa, the Bhutan Peace and Prosperity Party
- Drukpa Lineage, an independent branch of the Kagyu school of Tibetan Buddhism and the state religion of Bhutan
- Gyalwang Drukpa, the honorific title of the head of the Drukpa Lineage
- Druk, a kind of small round Bohemian glass bead
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Druk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.