From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Drukpa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Druk may also refer to:
- Druk, of or pertaining to Bhutan
- of or pertaining to the Ngalop people, the majority ethnicity in Bhutan
- Druk Gyalpo "Thunder Dragon King", the formal title of the King of Bhutan
- Drukyul, the Dzongkha name for Bhutan, translates to Land of the Thunder Dragon
- Druk tsendhen, the national anthem of Bhutan
- Druk Air, the national airline of Bhutan
- Druk Phuensum Tshogpa, the Bhutan Peace and Prosperity Party
- Drukpa Lineage, an independent branch of the Kagyu school of Tibetan Buddhism and the state religion of Bhutan
- Druk, a kind of small round Bohemian glass bead
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Druk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.