(Redirected from Dube)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is a disambiguation page. For the article on the French surname Dubé, see Dubé (surname).
Dubé and Dube are common surnames, mostly French-based.
Dube, Dubey and Dobé are surnames frequently used in India (mostly northern parts of India (Uttar Pradesh)). For Indian variant also see Dwivedi.
Dube / Dubé may refer to:
- Dubé, Ethiopia, another transliteration for Doba, Ethiopia, the major town in Doba (woreda)
- Dube, Haiti, a town of about 3,000, 18 km east of Port-au-Prince, Haiti.
- Dube, South Africa, a western suburb of Johannesburg in Orlando township,
- Christian Dubé (born 1977), Canadian National Hockey League player
- Christian Dubé, Canadian politician
- Desmond Dube, South African actor/entertainer
- Glody Dube Botswana Olympic 800m runner
- Jabulani Dube (died 2013), Zimbabwean politician
- Jean Dubé (musician) (born 1981), French pianist
- Jessica Dubé (born 1987), Canadian figure skater
- Joe Dube (born 1944), American Olympic weightlifter
- John Langalibalele Dube (1871–1946), South African politician and a founding member of the ANC.
- Jonathan Dube, online journalist
- Lucky Philip Dube (1964-2007), South African reggae musician
- Ndaba Dube, Zimbabwean bantamweight Olympic boxer
- Phesheya Dube, Swazi journalist
- Shelton Dube (born 1990), English Rugby League Player
- Thamsanqa Dube, Zimbabwean heavyweight boxing champion
- Antoine Dubé (born 1947), Quebec member of the Canadian House of Commons
- Claire L'Heureux-Dubé (born 1927), justice on the Supreme Court of Canada
- Fernand Dubé, New Brunswick politician
- Jean F. Dubé (born 1962), New Brunswick member of the Canadian House of Commons and businessman
- Jean-Eudes Dubé (born 1926), member of the Prime Minister's Cabinet and Canadian House of Commons
- Madeleine Dubé (born 1961), New Brunswick social worker and politician
- Dube Jillo (born 1970), Ethiopian long-distance runner
- Georges Duby (1919-1996), a French historian of the Middle Ages
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dubé.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.