From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||It has been suggested that Dubravka (given name) be merged into this article. (Discuss) Proposed since February 2015.|
||It has been suggested that this article be merged into Doubravka. (Discuss) Proposed since February 2015.|
Dubravka or Dúbravka may refer to:
- Dubravka (given name), a feminine given name of Slavic origin
- Doubravka of Bohemia, a princess of The Přemyslid dynasty - in German noted as "Dubrawka von Boehmen"
- Martin Dúbravka, Slovak football goalkeeper
- Dúbravka, Bratislava, a district of Bratislava, Slovakia
- Dúbravka, Michalovce, a village in the Michalovce District, Slovakia
- Dubravka, Croatia, village in Konavle, Croatia
- Dubravka, a pastoral play by Croatian poet Ivan Gundulić (1589-1638)
- Dubravka, a pastorale for choir and orchestra, composed by Jakov Gotovac
- HSC Dubravka, a high speed passenger craft operated by Jadrolinija
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dubravka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.