|Look up duca in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Duca can refer to:
- Duca (デュッカ), a Japanese female singer.
- Ion G. Duca (1879-1933), 35th Prime Minister of Romania
- Michael Duca (born 1983), American Catholic bishop
- two Voivodes of Moldavia:
- DUCA Credit Union, a Canadian credit union
- a Romanesque title of duke, notably in Italian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page lists people with the surname Duca. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|