From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up duda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A duda is a Hungarian bagpipe.
Duda may also refer to:
- Dūda, a Latvian brass/pipe instrument
- Duda, a village in Subcetate Commune, Harghita County, Romania
- Duda, a village in Duda-Epureni Commune, Vaslui County, Romania
- La Duda, a telenovella broadcast in Mexico by the TV Azteca network
- Radu, Prince of Hohenzollern-Veringen, aka Radu Duda, Prince of Hohenzollern-Veringen
- Duda (Portuguese footballer) (born 1980), Sérgio Paulo Barbosa Valente, Portuguese football midfielder
- Duda (Brazilian footballer) (born 1974), Carlos Eduardo Ventura, former Brazilian football forward
- Duda (footballer born 1988), Carlos Eduardo Schneider, Brazilian football forward
- Andrzej Duda (born 1972), Polish politician, elected President of Poland on May 25, 2015
- Jason Duda (born 1975), retired Canadian professional ice hockey player
- Jörg Duda (born 1968), German composer
- Lucas Duda (born 1986), American professional baseball player
- Ondrej Duda (born 1994), Slovak football midfielder
- Oswald Duda (1869–1941), German entomologist
- Dušan Ivković (born 1943), Serbian Basketball coach
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.