From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dufaux may refer to:
- Armand Dufaux (1883-1941), Swiss aviation pioneer
- Dufaux automobile, Swiss race car manufacturer, 1904 - 1907.
- Henri Dufaux (1879-1980), aviation pioneer, brother of Armand
- Jean Dufaux (b. 1949), Belgian comic book writer.
- Laurent Dufaux (b. 1969), bicyclist
- Dufaux, the Japanese name of Dufort, a character in Zatch Bell!
- Dufaux triplane (Dufaux 3), an experimental aircraft constructed by Henri and Armand Dufaux
- Dufaux 4, a biplane constructed by Henri and Armand Dufaux
- Dufaux 5, a biplane constructed by Henri and Armand Dufaux
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dufaux.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.