Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up duffer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Duffer may refer to:
- Duffer is a common word in Northern California for a "sifter" used to separate A grade material from B grade material and "shake".
- Duffer (Narnia), invisible dwarves in The Chronicles of Narnia
- Duffer, as in "Swallows and Amazons", by Arthur Ransome: '.....if not duffers, won't drown. Better drown than duffers.'
- Duffer, in Australian English, a person occupied in cattle raiding
- A weak player in the game of chess
- Discophora (butterfly), a genus of butterflies commonly known as duffers
- The Defence of Duffer's Drift, a 1904 book by Ernest Dunlop Swinton