Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up duffer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Duffer may refer to:
- Duffer (Narnia), invisible dwarves in The Chronicles of Narnia
- Duffer, in Australian English, a person occupied in cattle raiding
- A weak player in the game of chess
- Discophora (butterfly), a genus of butterflies commonly known as duffers
- The Defence of Duffer's Drift, a 1904 book by Ernest Dunlop Swinton
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duffer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.