Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dug in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dug may refer to:
- past tense of dig
- nipple of a female mammal
- Dug, Phagwara, a village in Kapurthala district of Punjab State, India
- Doug Pinnick (dUg), an American musician
- An alien race in Star Wars
- A talking dog in the Pixar movie Up (2009 film)
- Scots for dog
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dug.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.