Dugard is an English surname, probably coming from the French dieu (te) garde (God protect you), via the surnames Dieutegarde, Deugard and du Gard. People with the surname include:
- Martin Dugard (author) (born 1961), American author
- Martin Dugard (speedway rider) (born 1969), former British motorcycle speedway rider
- William Dugard (1606–1662), English schoolmaster and printer
- John Dugard (born 1936), South African professor of international law.
- Jaycee Lee Dugard, 1991 American kidnapping victim
|surname Dugard. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|