|Birth name||Duguneh Juwara|
In July 2018, he released the single “Sufre” together with the Venezuelan singer-songwriter Emy Perez (former backing vocalist of Shakira). It premiered nationally on the Dutch SLAM! (radio station). Sufre entered the Spotify Viral 50 Charts of The Netherlands at #23 and peaked at #10. In November 2018, Sufre was used by The Voice of Holland, a Dutch reality television competition that Emy Perez was part of in 2013.
In August 2019, the single “Milky Way” released. A collaboration with singer-songwriter Abi F Jones (UK) and rapper Jay Fonseca (NL). On his social media channels, Duguneh described the song as an experiment to unite African, Western and Latin music in one song.
In June 2020, the single “Take Back Your Life” with the Congolese-Swedish singer-songwriter Mohombi (who is better known for his single Bumpy Ride) released. In an interview with Dagblad van het Noorden, Duguneh said: “We made this song to remind people to embrace the good in life and celebrate it. It's that happy, positive song that gives people something to smile – and dance – about.”. The song was tipped by the Dutch Top 40 on the 3rd of July 2020.
About a year later, March 2021, Duguneh released an official cover of I Can See Clearly Now (originally written by Johnny Nash). The song was a collaboration with German producer Crystal Rock and Canadian singer-songwriter Mike Ruby, and was granted permission by Nash's publisher and relatives.
|Milky Way||2019||Abi F Jones, Jay Fonseca|
|Milky Way (remix)||2020||Abi F Jones, Jay Fonseca|
|Take Back Your Life||2020||Mohombi, Sha|
|Take Back Your Life (remix)||2020||Mohombi, Sha|
|I Can See Clearly Now||2021||Crystal Rock, Mike Ruby|
Next to music, Duguneh tries to create awareness among his fans regarding climate change and the wellbeing of the planet. In June 2020, he launched a clothing line from which the profits are donated to Justdiggit, a Dutch non-profit organization who are working on contour trenching in Africa. An agricultural technique to make dry land green again
- DvhN: 'Groningse dj en producer Duguneh neemt single op met wereldster Mohombi' (in Dutch)
- EB: 'PM Recordings tekent Duguneh' (in Dutch)
- PM Recordings: Duguneh' (in English)
- Den Haag FM: 'Emy Perez in Haags Kwartiertje' (in Dutch)
- Sikkom: 'Groningse dj Duguneh knalt Viral Top 50 in met eerste track' (in Dutch)
- Concert 'Voice' artiesten in de Mallemolen Arjan van der Kraan met band en zangeres Emy' (in Dutch)
- Dance-charts.de: 'Duguneh & Savage - Fire' (in German)
- Harener Weekblad: 'Groningse dj en producer Duguneh neemt single op met wereldster Mohombi' (in Dutch)
- Gezinsbode: 'Groningse dj en producer Duguneh neemt single op met wereldster Mohombi' (in Dutch)
- Dancecharts.de: Duguneh & Mohombi feat. Sha - Take Back Your Life' (in German)
- 'New Releases: Jason Derulo schakelt Nederlanders in' (in Dutch)
- DvhN: 'DJ/producer Duguneh covert I Can See Clearly Now van Johnny Nash (ook bekend van Lee Towers)' (in Dutch)
- OldambtNu: 'Duguneh brengt officiële cover van I Can See Clearly Now uit' (in Dutch)
- Duguneh: Climate change' (in English)