Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dull in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dull may refer to:
- Dull, Perth and Kinross, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Dull, Ohio, United States
- Dull Gret, a figure of Flemish folklore
People with the surname
- Jack Dull (1930–1995), professor at the University of Washington
- John Dull, American musician
- Orville O. Dull (1888–1978), American film producer
- Dullness, in medicine
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dull.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.