From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dull in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dull may refer to:
- Dull, Perth and Kinross, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Dull, Ohio, United States
- Dull Gret, a figure of Flemish folklore
People with the surname Dull:
- Jack Dull (1930-1995), professor at the University of Washington
- John Dull (21st century), American musician
- Orville O. Dull (April 25, 1888 – December 29, 1978), American producer of the Academy Award-winning film The Secret Land
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dull.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.