Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dull in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dull may refer to:
- Dull, Perth and Kinross, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Dull, Ohio, United States
- Dull Gret, a figure of Flemish folklore
People with the surname
- Jack Dull (1930–1995), professor at the University of Washington
- John Dull, American musician
- Orville O. Dull (1888–1978), American film producer
- Dullness, in medicine
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dull.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.