Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dull in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dull may refer to:
- Dull, Perth and Kinross, Scotland, United Kingdom, a village
- Dull, Ohio, United States, an unincorporated community
- Jack Dull (1930–1995), American professor, scholar of the history of Han China
- Orville O. Dull (1888–1978), American film producer and director
- Ryan Dull (born 1989), American Major League Baseball pitcher
- Dull Gret, a figure of Flemish folklore
- Hugh the Dull, Lord of Douglas (1294 – between 1342 and 1346), Scottish nobleman and cleric
- Dullness, in medicine
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dull.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.