(Redirected from Duma (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up duma or dumā in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Duma is a Russian representative assembly.
Duma may also refer to:
- Duma (epic), poetry of the Ukrainian Cossacks
- Dumka (musical genre), an instrumental musical genre inspired by the Duma epic
- Duma (DC Comics), a character in the Sandman comic book series
- Duma (2005 film), a 2005 American family drama adventure film
- Duma (2011 film), a documentary about the abuse of women in Arab and Palestinian society
- Duma Nokwe (1927–1978), South African anti-apartheid activist
- Christian Duma (born 1982), German athlete
- Duma people (or Adouma), an ethnic group of Gabon
- Duma, a village in Dereneu Commune, Călăraşi district, Moldova
- Duma, Nablus, a Palestinian town in the West Bank
- Duma, Hama, a village in the Hama district, Syria
- Duma, Syria, a city in Syria
- Duma al-Jandal, ancient city in Saudi Arabia
- City Duma, City-level Russian representative assembly
- State Duma, the lower house of parliament of the Russian Federation
- State Duma (Russian Empire), the legislative assembly in the Russian Empire
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.