From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dumbbell in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A dumbbell is a piece of equipment used in weight training.
Dumbbell may also refer to:
- Dumbbells (film), a 2014 film
- The Dumbbell Nebula is a planetary nebula (M27), which is shaped like a dumbbell
- Physics: A p atomic orbital has the approximate shape of a pair of lobes on opposite sides of the nucleus, or a somewhat dumbbell shape
- The name "dumbbell tenement" was also used for the apartment buildings in the Lower East Side of New York City in the late 19th century
- A "Dumbbell interchange" is a type of road interchange
- Dumbbell interstitials, a type of crystal defect
- John Dumbell, a New Zealand rugby union footballer
- DUMBBELLS, mnemonic for cholinergic overdose, also known as SLUDGE syndrome
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dumbbell.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.