From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dumper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A dumper is an off-road vehicle designed for carrying bulk material.
Dumper may also refer to:
- Anthony Charles Dumper (born 1923), Bishop of Dudley
- Dumper (computer program), a computer program that copies data from one source to another
- Dumper (Ender's Game), a character in the Ender's Game science fiction series
- Dumper truck, a truck used for transporting loose material for construction
- Rotary car dumper, a mechanism used for unloading railroad cars
- Dumper (Gobots), a heroic fictional character.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dumper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.