(Redirected from Duncan Macmillan)
Duncan MacMillan or Duncan Macmillan may refer to:
- Duncan Macmillan (playwright), a British playwright and director.
- Duncan Macmillan (art historian), Scottish academic and writer
- Duncan Macmillan (athlete) (1890–1963), British track and field athlete competitor in the 1912 Summer Olympics
- Duncan MacMillan (Bloomberg), co-founder of Bloomberg L.P.
- Duncan Macmillan (Canadian politician) (1837–1903), Canadian lawyer and Member of Parliament
- Duncan MacMillan (Nova Scotia politician) (1897–1969), former Nova Scotia politician
- Duncan Bruce MacMillan, former Alberta politician
- Duncan MacMillan High School, a secondary school in Sheet Harbour, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Duncan MacMillan Nursing Home in Sheet Harbour, Nova Scotia, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|