Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dunsany may refer to:
- Dunsany, County Meath, a townland and hamlet, named for the adjacent castle and demesne
- Dunsany Castle and Demesne, County Meath, Ireland
- Baron of Dunsany, "Lord Dunsany" or "Dunsany"
- Christopher Plunkett, 1st Baron of Dunsany (1410-1463), Irish peer
- Edward Plunkett, 18th Baron of Dunsany, the writer and playwright "Lord Dunsany"
- Dunsany's Chess, an asymmetric variant of chess
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dunsany.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.