Dunsany may refer to:
- Dunsany, County Meath, a townland and hamlet, named for the adjacent castle and demesne
- Dunsany Castle and Demesne, County Meath, Ireland
- Baron of Dunsany, "Lord Dunsany" or "Dunsany"
- Christopher Plunkett, 1st Baron of Dunsany (1410-1463), Irish peer
- Edward Plunkett, 18th Baron of Dunsany, the writer and playwright "Lord Dunsany"
- Dunsany's chess, an asymmetric variant of chess
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dunsany.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.