Duran Duran (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Duran Duran is an English new wave band.
Duran Duran may also refer to:
- Works by Duran Duran
- Duran Duran (1981 album)
- Duran Duran (1993 album), also unofficially known as The Wedding Album
- Duran Duran (1983 video)
- Other uses
- "Duran Duran" (song), a song by Jenni Vartiainen
- Duran Duran discography, discography of the band
- Durian Durian, a 2000 Hong Kong film
- Durand Durand, a fictional character, after whom the band is named, from the 1968 film Barbarella
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duran Duran.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.