Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up duration in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Duration may refer to:
- The amount of elapsed time between two events
- Duration (music) – an amount of time or a particular time interval, often cited as one of the fundamental aspects of music
- Duration (philosophy) – a theory of time and consciousness first proposed by Henri Bergson
- Duration (project management) – the number of calendar periods for the completion of a project in project management
- Bond duration – the average time until all the cash flows from a bond are delivered
- Period (disambiguation)
- For duration in economics and finance, see Bond duration and Autoregressive Conditional Duration.
- For duration in phonetics and phonology (the feature of being pronounced longer) see Length (phonetics)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duration.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.