From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Duris or Douris may refer to:
- Duris of Samos (Greek: Δουρις, Douris; 4th c. BC), philosopher, writer, and tyrant
- Duris (Greek: Δουρις, Douris; 5th c. BC), an Athenian potter and painter
- Duris Maxwell
- Romain Duris, a French actor
- Peter Douris, a retired Canadian professional ice hockey player.
- Miller M. Duris
- Michal Ďuriš, Duris, or Durish
- Peter Ďuriš, Duris, or Durish
- Vítězslav Ďuriš, Duris, or Durish
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duris.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.