(Redirected from Durupinar)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Durupınar is the name of several places in Turkey:
- Durupınar site, in the Tendürek mountains, Ağrı Province, named for Turkish Army Captain İlhan Durupınar, the site is notable for its role in Searches for Noah's Ark
- Durupınar, Haymana, Haymana, Ankara
- Durupınar, İnebolu, Kastamonu Province
- Durupınar, Devrek, Devrek
- Durupınar, Elazığ, Elazığ Province
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Durupınar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.