Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dusty miller in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dusty Miller may refer to:
- Dusty Miller (mayor), Canadian politician, mayor of Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Dusty Miller (martyr) (died 1945), British P.O.W. during the Second World War, crucified by a Japanese guard because of his faith
- Dusty Miller (1890s outfielder) (1868–1945), American professional baseball player primarily with the Cincinnati Reds
- Dusty Miller (1900s outfielder) (1876–1950), American professional baseball player with the Chicago Cubs
Dusty Miller is also the common name of several plants:
- Artemisia stelleriana
- Centaurea cineraria
- Jacobaea maritima (formerly Senecio cineraria, )
- Lychnis coronaria
- Spyridium parvifolium
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dusty Miller.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.This|