Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dyadic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dyadic may refer to:
- Adicity / arity of a mathematical relation or function (dyadic relations are usually called binary relations)
- Dyad (sociology) - as an adjective, describes the interaction between a pair of individuals. A dyad can be linked via general communication, romantic interest, family relation, interests, work, partners in crime, and so on.
- Dyadic counterpoint, the voice-against-voice conception of polyphony
- Dyadic distribution, a type of probability distribution
- Dyadic fraction, a mathematical group related to dyadic rationals
- Dyadic solenoid, a kind of dyadic fraction
- Dyadic transformation
- Dyadic data: data composed of two sets of objects A and B, in such a way that observations are observations of couples (a, b), with and .
- Dyadics, tensor math (including dyadic products)
- People who are not intersex
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dyadic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.