From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dysnomia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dysnomia can refer to the following:
- Anomic aphasia, also known as Dysnomia, a condition affecting memory
- Dysnomia (deity), "Lawlessness" - a child of the mythological Greek goddess Eris
- Dysnomia (moon), a moon of the dwarf planet Eris
- Dysnomia (genus), a genus of freshwater mussels now known as Epioblasma
- Dysnomia (album), an album by Dawn of Midi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dysnomia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.