(Redirected from Dysnomia (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dysnomia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dysnomia can refer to the following:
- Anomic aphasia, also known as Dysnomia, a condition affecting memory
- Dysnomia (deity), "Lawlessness" - a child of the mythological Greek goddess Eris
- Dysnomia (moon), a moon of the dwarf planet Eris
- Dysnomia (genus), a genus of freshwater mussels now known as Epioblasma
- Dysnomia (album), an album by Dawn of Midi
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dysnomia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.