From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
E-file may refer to:
- Canadian efile, an electronic tax filing system of Canada Revenue Agency for professional tax preparers
- E-file, or electronic court filing, a system for automated transmission of legal documents
- e-file.lu, a website for communication between financial institutions and regulators in Luxembourg
- E-FILE, a trademark filed by Sony Corporation in 1986
- IRS e-file, an electronic tax filing system of the United States Internal Revenue Service
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title E-file.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.