|Owner(s)||Hong Kong Economic Times|
|Headquarters||Kodak House II, 321 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong|
e-zone was established by HKET Group (Hong Kong Economic Times Holdings Limited) in 1998.
- 1998：The PC and digital weekly magazine, e-zone was published and tied-in with HKET.
- 2003：e-zone was spun off from HKET for total retail sale.
- 2006：《e-zone@school》is published with the 《e-zone for school》, targeting at the both primary and secondary school students who are studying ICT.
The magazine has divided into three books and constructed by four sections, which includes:
- PC + Tablet：Features application of PC hardware and software.
- Phone：Compares different brands of tablets and smartphones.
- DIGI + DIY：Highlights digital products and analysis on corporate IT strategies.
- Gear Phone︰Introduces the latest information about the cell phones in market.
- Gear Price War︰Compares different mobiles and service plans.
- App Snapshot︰Compares the latest mobile apps on photo taking.
- App Game︰Introduces the latest mobile apps.
- Price Checker︰Compares different prices of the mobile phone.
- Cover story︰Analyzes the latest information communication technologies and products.
- Webzine︰Introduces the online games and the relevant game tips.
- 2nd-hand market : Collects and shows all the 2nd-hand computer market information.
- Special Report︰Introduces the latest digital products in market.
- Know How︰Analyzes the functions and details of the digital products.
- Have Fun︰Introduces the newest games.
- DIY Walker︰Teaches the techniques on making your own personal computer.
- Pro Report︰Tests and analyzes several computer hardware and software.
- Price Fight︰Introduces the most popular products (computer hardware) in the markets and rank them with details.
The magazine offers annual e-brand awards.
- "Hong Kong Economic Times Limited, Printed Media, Magazine Publishing". HKET. Retrieved 9 September 2015.
- "Hong Kong Economic Times Limited, Milestones". HKET. Retrieved 9 September 2015.
- "Hong Kong Economic Times Limited, Magazine Publishing,Synovate Media Atlas 2009". HKET. Retrieved 9 September 2015.
- "e-brand awards 2014". Canon. Retrieved 19 June 2015.
|This computer magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.