E. Scott Geller
Edward Scott Geller (born February 7, 1942) is a behavioral psychologist, and currently an Alumni Distinguished Professor of Psychology at Virginia Tech and Director of the Center for Applied Behavior Systems. Stemmings work in behavior-based safety, he is founder of the idea of "Actively Caring". As shown by his GoogleScholar, he is a significant figure in his field, having over 20 papers each with over 100 citations.
- Preserving the Environment: New Strategies for Behavior Change. ES Geller, RA Winett, PB Everett. Oxford, UK: Pergamon Press, 1982.
- Applied behavior analysis and social marketing: an integration for environmental preservation. Journal of Social Issues. E. Scott Geller. Wiley Online Library, 1989.
- The Challenge of Increasing Proenvironmental Behavior. Handbook of Environmental Psychology. ES Geller, RB Bechtel, A Churchman, 2002.
- The Psychology of Safety Handbook, E. Scott Geller. Boca Raton, FL: Lewis Publishers, 2016.
- The Motivation to Actively Care: How You Can Make It Happen. E. Scott Geller, Bob Veazie. New York, NY: Morgan James Publishing, 2017. ISBN 978-1-68350-472-6
- The Courage to Actively Care: How to Cultivate a Culture of Interpersonal Compassion. E. Scott Geller, Bob Veazie. New York, NY: Morgan James Publishing, 2017. ISBN 978-1-68350-396-5
- Actively Caring for People Policing: Building Positive Police/Citizen Relations. E. Scott Geller, Bobby Kipper. New York, NY: Morgan James Publishing ISBN 978-1-68350-055-1
- Actively Caring for People in Schools: How to Cultivate a Culture of Compassion, E. Scott Geller. New York, NY: Morgan James Publishing, 2017. ISBN 978-1-68350-249-4
- Actively Caring for People's Safety: How to Cultivate a Brother's/Sister's Keeper Work Culture, E. Scott Geller, Krista S. Geller. Park Ridge, Illinois: American Society of Safety Professionals, 2017. ISBN 978-0-939874-10-1
- Life Lesson from Psychological Science: How to Bring the Best out of Yourself and Others. E. Scott Geller. Plymouth, MI: Macmillan Learning Curriculum Solutions, 2018. ISBN 978-1-5339-0767-7
- 50 Lessons to Enrich Your Life: Proven Principles from Psychological Science. E. Scott Geller. Blacksburg, VA: GellerAC4P, Inc., 2018. ISBN 978-1-890296-17-9 paperback ISBN 978-1-890296-18-6 e-Book
- "Alumni Distinguished Professor E. Scott Geller still actively working to make the world more caring". vt.edu. April 3, 2015. Retrieved November 13, 2017.
- "An Update on Dr. E. Scott Geller's Recent Work". appalachiansafetysummit.com. October 27, 2016. Retrieved November 13, 2017.
- Geller, E. Scott (1 February 2010). "Cultivating an Actively Caring Culture: The Courage and Compassion of an Injury-Free Workplace". EHS Today. Retrieved 28 December 2018.
|This biography of an academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|