(Redirected from E. tricolor (disambiguation))
E. tricolor may refer to:
- Ecsenius tricolor, the Derawan combtooth-blenny, a fish species found in the western central Pacific ocean, around the Philippines and Borneo
- Egretta tricolor, the tricolored heron or Louisiana heron, a bird species found from the Gulf states of the United States and northern Mexico south through Central America and the Caribbean to central Brazil and Peru
- Epipedobates tricolor, the phantasmal poison frog, a frog species found in Ecuador
- Epthianura tricolor, the crimson chat, a bird species found in Australia
- Erythrura tricolor, the tricoloured parrotfinch, a bird species found in Indonesia and East Timor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same abbreviated species scientific name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.