Electronic Bank Account Management (abbreviated as eBAM) represents the automation, through software, of the following activities between banks and their corporate customers:
- Opening bank accounts
- Maintaining bank accounts such as changing account signatories or spending limits
- Closing bank accounts
- Generating reports as required by law or regulation
eBAM software for banks
Software vendors that offer eBAM software to banks that need to offer eBAM services to their corporate customers
|Pega On-Boarding for Commercial Banking||Pegasystems|
eBAM software for corporations
Software vendors that offer eBAM software to corporations that need to communicate with their banks.
|TRAX or QUANTUM||FIS Global|
|CashSolutions eBAM||DataLog Finance|
|FS2 eBAM||Hanse Orga|
|Treasurytree TMS||Axletree Solutions|
Banks that offer eBAM services
Banks that offer eBAM services to their corporate customers.
|Bank of America Merrill Lynch||USA|
|BNP Paribas[permanent dead link]||France|
- "On the Fast Track to eBAM". Bank Systems & Technology. 20 September 2011.
- "Swift EBAM standard goes live". Finextra. 21 April 2010.
- "TRAX or QUANTUM". Archived from the original on 2017-09-03. Retrieved 2020-03-02.
- "Bank of America Merrill Lynch Expands CashPro Connect(TM) eBAM Offering". Bank of America Merrill Lynch. 19 September 2011. Archived from the original on 16 October 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)